Saturday 2 February 2013

Spring has sprung!




The Spring/Summer Catalogue is here! It seems like no time at all since I was posting the launch of the Autumn/Winter catalogue.  The sun is shining today, such a difference since last week when the ground was covered with snow! I was meant to attend our quarterly team training event, with about 45 other demonstrators, and it was called off at the last minute! We were all so disappointed, but it was the best decision, as many people would have struggled to get there.  It's been rescheduled, so at least we won't miss out, and everyone should have finished their swaps early!

I also had a card class this week.  The venue where I have held the classes for almost a year, Dock Street Market closed down on the same morning my class was due to be there! After a bit of scrambling around and much assistance from friends and contacts through Twitter, I managed to find another venue to host at the last minute! I held the class at The Adelphi pub, in the upstairs function room.  There was plenty of space for us, and although the lighting was a little dim for crafting, everyone managed to finish their projects and had a good time.  

So, that's my crafting adventures from this week.  I hope you enjoy looking through the new seasonal catalogue, and if you've not your hands on a real copy, please let me know and I will post you one out.  It really does make a difference looking at it in your hands, I always spot so many things I hadn't seen while flicking through it online.

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration is on, so you've got all these new products to choose from, and for every £45 order, you can earn free stamp sets, papers and much more.  Click here to view my post about Sale-a-bration to learn a bit more.



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments