Friday 2 March 2012

Bunting card

Here's the fourth card from the Stamp-a-stack session. I know I say on most of these cards that I enjoyed making it, but I did enjoy making this one too.
Strips of the Paper Stack and First Edition Speciality designer paper had been cut already, so we just had to cut them into the flag shapes. The letters are from the Just Perfect Alphabet stamp set, another set I own, so I'll be replicating this card very soon. We used the 3/4" circle punch to cut around the letters. The Crumb Cake card was partially embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder through the Big Shot, I like this technique, it makes the card a bit more interesting than if it was left plain.  The sentiment is from one of the Hostess sets - Happiest Birthday Wishes. To finish off the card, bows were made with the Linen Thread.


Paper / Card - Paper Stack 2011-2013 In Colours, First Edition DSP, Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets - Happiest Birthday Wishes, Just Perfect Alphabet
Embellishments - Linen Thread
Tools - Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 3/4" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Inks / Markers - Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments